Customer contacts us(1) – Customer makes order(2) – We take measurements (for individual order)(3)–Our designer makes sketch (forindividual order)(4)–We send invoice to customer(5) – Signing of contract(6) – Customer makes full payment(7) — We start working on customer order(8)– Shipping (9)-Installation(10).*
1. Customer contacts us by email, phone, or website.
2. Customer makes order:
a. For standard products order,customer chooses from our catalogue.
b. For individual order, customer sends us sketch or drawing. Also customer can request to take measurements on his or her property.
3. We take measurements at customer’s property
4. Our designer makes sketch according to customer’s needs.
5. We send invoice to customer
6. We and customer signs contract
7. Customers makes full payment
8. We start working on customer order
9. Shipping to customer
10. Installation (if necessary)
*The algorithm of ordering process is more conventional than the exact model. The ordering process may change depending on the individual order and customer’s needs.